This is the final digipack outcome. As you can see we have gone with the the "cosmos" as a theme throughout the design process. After getting a lot of feedback from others about the digipack i found that everybody loved my design ideas and the direction I was taking it in. I have changed the digipack according to the constructive criticism that was given. People fed back to me saying that they could hardly see the text on the track list because the text was translucent. I changed this by making the background darker and the text much lighter, the contrast helping to show off the text much more clearly.
I also changed one of the photo panels by replacing it with a much clearer picture of cosmo. This was created by George when he made a trial digipack in order to show a different take on the digipack. Luckily the colours went very well with the rest of the digipack because of the use of fucia and purple. I changed this because people said that they couldn't distinctively see cosmo within the picture.
