final video constructions

Final blog reflection

How does your A2 blog compare with your AS in terms of detail and use of ICT? 

My A2 blog has alot more substance to it. I have consistantly been adding posts that are completely relevant to our tasks in order to show the jeorney of our A2  music video creation. Although my blog lacks masses and masses of text i  actually did this in order to summerise the things i needed to say without going off topic. I have tried my best to keep my blog as up to date as possible , keeping track of everyone elses and changing mine accordingly to the smallest detail. I have also used alot of programs such as pixton, prezi or photo bucket to avoid lots of scrolling. Using these programs have also been a fun and interesting way for me to write important and interesting information while making the presentation of it exciting in order to make it less boring.

How effectively does the blog show all aspects of the research, planning and production of your Advanced Portfolio?

folio?
I feel my blog shows all aspects of research, planning and production perfectly, keeping everything organised and tidy using labels to navagate around the blog. I have worked hard to make sure that each blog post is effective in what it was trying to communicate about the task while still avoiding mass's of text. 
How many individual blogging entries did you produce?

106 blog entries for A2. AS however only has 72. This shows that i was able to produce more work.This is purely down to the fact that i know much more about how to approach a blog within media studies than i did in AS


What would you change, given another opportunity?

Although i have done alot already i probably would have created more blog posts in order to better show the jeorney of creating a music video. I would have also made each blog post better by making them longer including more information and more text.